Advantages of our power supply units and converters
- Planar ultra-thin design. The design of our units allows them to be put into tight slot-like spaces with tight dimensions.
- High power density. 20…42 W/in3 for AC / DC and 80…140 W/in3 for DC / DC modules makes it possible to use only conductive heat removal on moving objects, in radars and supercomputers, in information screens, where the use of fans is highly undesirable.
- Meant for one-sided conductive cooling. Most of our units are created for one-sided conductive cooling, making them a great choice for modern equipment design relying on air cooled or liquid cooled heatsink systems. The base surface is CNC milled providing most efficient connection for conductive heat transfer.
- Possibility of using AC / DC and DC / DC power supply modules in sealed volumes when heated air cannot escape outside. The ability of our modules to transfer 93% of heat through the base of the module into a conductive heatsink means that no more than 7% of heat is transferred into the internal volume of the equipment – a unique property for working in explosive and other hostile environments.
- Extremely wide temperature range up to -70…+130 °С. Our units are able to safely operate at extremely low and high base temperatures minimizing cooling system costs.
- Vibration and mechanical shock resistance. High mechanical resistance is provided by special mechanical design. Polymeric potting makes the design shock-resistant and robust enough to withstand high vibrations and abnormal shock accelerations up to 10 000 G and more.
- Resistance to environmental factors. Our units are able to operate in dusty conditions, in increased humidity and salt fog.
- Additional functionality. Parallel and redundancy operation, analogue output voltage adjustment, external feedback, “DC OK” signals, remote control etc.
- Standards compliance. Our units are made to comply with various standards important for use in different types of equipment and safety.
- Customization and exclusivity. Our rich experience and a large number of finished projects allows us to provide customized solutions or create fully custom systems. If you need unusual solutions in the field of power supply systems that are not yet among our products – we are with you!
Our products are made to make possible reliable operation of Your equipment in vast range of harsh environmental conditions. From supercomputers to air-tight spaces. From high-altitude drones to hot desert and arctic conditions. From mountain telecommunication stations to off-road vehicles and transporters…
In which cases our units won’t suit your application? If you don’t need low-profile, but ordinary box-shaped power supplies are acceptable, since there is a lot of free space. If you don’t need thermal system reliability in temperature range below -20 °С and above +70 °С. If air fan cooling systems can be used without issues and there is no concern for the concentration of dust, dirt, for the noise and fan reliability. If you’re not afraid of dew point, moisture, salt fog, pollution, strong vibration and shocks, if high weight or mass of the system doesn’t scare you. However, if any of the mentioned properties can become an issue for your equipment – our power supply units are for you!