Manage voltage levels in a safe and efficient manner thanks to one of our high voltage DC DC converters. Suited for most industries, these devices offer high performance , stability and durability in conditions where most others would fail. Choose them (along with the rest of our products) for your project too.
- Power levels spanning the range of 10 – 1200 W
- Narrow input configuration ranges 12, 24, 27 and 48
- Wide input configuration ranges 12W, 24W and 27W
- Clean output suited for the more sensitive equipment
- Separation of input and output
- Effective cooling
- Mechanical durability
Supply a clean, steady voltage to your equipment, safe from electrical noise and voltage transients. Our DC DC converter can do precisely that!
Get a converte
High Voltage DC DC Converter Fit for Purpose
A converter can be broadly defined as a device regulating the voltage level between the source and load by stepping it up or down. It consists of a series of components including capacitors, transformers, transistors, inductors and others that ensure the voltage remains clean and stable.
Over the years, the performance, size demands, thermal management, reliability, durability and power range of converters improved significantly. AEPS converters are the manifestation of such improvements and now it is you who can benefit from them directly!
Rigorously tested for excellence, our converters have an incredible range of applications in some of the most demanding industries where failure is simply not an option. Find yours among the many converter types we offer, or consult our specialist who will help you make the best choice!
TESND 10-1200 W High Voltage DC DC Converter
- The TESND converter is best suited for decentralised power supply systems using batteries.
- Output synchronous rectification in 27 VDC in single-channel models with up to 27 VDC output is a guarantee of high efficiency.
- Dual-channel models allow for multiple output channel connections, such as independent, parallel, common dual ground or series-connected outputs.
- Low-profile variants (-20% height) are available on custom order.
- Output voltage trimming, remote ON/OFF switching, parallel current sharing, external feedback – these service functions make our converters truly versatile!
- Operating temperature range between -60 and +130 °C
- Power density 54 to 142 W/ inch3.
- Available in 20, 40, 60, 120, 250, 600 and 1200 W variants.
JETDiR 20-600 W High Voltage DC to DC Converter
- Sunken mounting holes inside case dimensions form factor
- Best suited for narrow input ranges from 12 – 48 and 12 W – 27 W.
- Overvoltage, overload and over-temp protection
- Parallel current sharing operation possible with higher power models
- Compact dimensions.
- Power density 49 to 106 W/ inch3.
- Conductive cooling system
- Efficiency reaching 93%
- Available in 20, 30, 60, 120, 250 and 600 W variants
TESD 10-1200 W High Voltage DCDC Converter
- An upgraded version of previous generation TESD, MDM and MR series, which retains the same footprint for easy replacement
- Robust case w/ flanges
- Fit for environments with ionizing factors due to no optocoupler feedback
- Safe from over-temperature, overvoltage and overload
- Galvanic isolation of outputs – suitable for equipment with varying output channel connections
- Available in 15, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 600 and 1200 W variants
JETDi (JETDiB) 20-12 W High Voltage DC to DC Converters
- A sought-after form factor - copper case with no mounting holes, allowing easy implementation in various power systems
- Compact, low profile variants (10 to 20% reduced height)
- Conductive cooling
- Power density 49 to 83 W/ inch3.
- Optimised in both costs and characteristics
TESAV (TESH) 50-1000 W High Voltage Input DC DC Converter
- TESH converter is a modified TESAV converter with a DC instead of AC input
- Low profile flange design
- Perfect for DC input ranges of 48, 115, 150 W and 230.
- Planar design
- Using these with an external bulk capacitor can result in an UPS (uninterruptible power supply) system.
- Current sharing parallel operation is possible in some models
- Great durability and mechanical stress resistance
- Two channel models can be utilised in multiple output channel connection schemes
- Available in 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 W variants.
High efficiency coupled with extreme durability. Get one of our versatile converters right away!
Place an order
Our High Voltage DC-DC Converters Can Be Put to Use in the Following Situations
The attributes of our converters make them usable in conditions where a more regular equipment would be prone to failure. Below you will find a few examples of possible application fields - but remember, the list is far from exhaustive!
- Altitudes above 15 km. Durability against acceleration, low pressure, radiation and extreme temperatures is a must here. Compact sizes and good cooling is a must. Planes, drones, aerial laboratories – our converters are suited for all of them.
- Altitudes between 5-15 km. Similar equipment requirements as above still apply here.
- Altitudes up to 5 km. Resistance against all sorts of weather, dust and moisture is paramount here, as is mechanical durability. Our converters will not fail you.
- Land transport. Cars, trains, you name it. Fast acceleration and vibrations are something a piece of equipment must handle, in addition to all sorts of weather and temperature changes.
- Telecommunication equipment, such as connecting towers, communication centres etc. Low profile models with bottom case cooling are best suited for this purpose.
- Mining. Shocks, vibrations and high temperatures are common in this field. Our converters will manage.
- Supercomputers. These demand high efficiency and parallel operation capabilities, which our converters deliver.
- Arctic or desert equipment (both moving and stationary). Freezing cold or scorching heat are no obstacle for our equipment.
- Street signs, visual advertising. Low weight and high efficiency are demanded in this field – and we provide.
- Radar technology. Low weight and profile, parallel operation capability and efficiency are a must in applications like these.
Does your industry not fit this list? That doesn't mean that you won't find use for our converters! Tell us what you do and we'll help you select the product most fit for your purpose!
Which one to pick?